Saturday, March 14, 2009

The life story of an old Hot Momma.

Thailand, Pattaya.

She has been after me all day wearing a ragged short brown colored dress that radiates an odour of stale sweat and assorted bodily smells. She has been drinking Chang beer steadily all day trying hard to hook up with me, pushing her slightly overweight body against mine and stealing kisses every so often. In fact she been doing her utmost from the moment she first laid eyes on me just after I appeared on the boulevard after my buffet breakfast at the Apex Hotel walking over to the boulevard for my first Leo beer of the day.

I refused to let myself be carried away by her obvious sexual advances though - she even paid me a Leo with me retruning the favour later during the evening - and in the course of the day I found out her whole personal history....how she has worked the GAME back home in Amsterdam - she even spoke some Dutch - did the brothel scene in Penang, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong showing me her passport to prove her point.

I got her point alright. She made a shit load of money but was too busy spending it on expensive Thai freeloading boyfriends, staying at luxury hotels near international airports while waiting for a plane back home, impressive juwelery that has been pawned long since, mind-enhancing drugs and heavy booze, never thinking about the days that were sure to come when her body was not so young anymore and therefore expendible in the international prostitution scene, no savings for that dreadful afterlife of an experienced Thai hooker in her later days.

At trity-eight years of age, with an ever growing tumpui and a face going the way of a century old piece of concrete due to booze and half a life time of merry go round and nighttime party activities, she now marches up and down Pattaya's boulevard where she has got to compete with Hot Mommas 15 years her junior and much better looking.

When she came "knock-knock-knock" on my door at two-thirty in the morning she nearly raped me desperate for sex as a proof for her self-steem, a bodily and mental necesity for a ravished life and a fucked-up mind.

Two hours of wild sex - she didn't even wear a slip under her smelly garment or bothered to take a quick shower to wash off a thick layer of stale sweat accumulated over several hot and drunken days.

With five hundert baht in her worn purse she left me,no doubt to drink more moonshine whiskey and maybe a few puffs of Yaa-Baa returning to my room four times in the course of the night/morning but it must be obvious I never opened the door despite her insistent knock-knock-knock!!!

My balls were empty, my mind needed sleep and my body the luxury of rest!!!

So very sorry Miss Nha.

No comments: