Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If I was born as a Thai male....

Thailand, Pattaya.

These last few days I have become a bit inactive as far as the Hot Mommas go, shunning their incessant attention on the boulevard. My mind full with worries about my Karmic health.

Shit, had a been born an Asian I wouldn't have been in this mental mess, had I been born an Asian male I would have understood the Asian concept so much better. Or maybe I would have cared less about the plight of the Isaan sisterhood. I would probably look down on them with contempt, screw my balls off and get their hard earned money for moonshine whiskey, take it off them by force if necesary never mind the two or three babies she has got back in Buriram or Qurat thate desperately need food and education.

But then had I been born an Asian male I would probably have been born with a small prick instead of the monster that now hangs between my white farang thighs.

I'm tempted to go back into a few past life cycles to find out if maybe my fascination with these always smiling Hot Mommas might have something to do with a past life as a Hot Momma myself. Maybe the real reason of my fucked-up dream world, maybe why i feel so much compasion for the harsh life they experience in this reality.

But then to accomplish something as complicated as visting your past life cycles for a stupid European raised farang like me needs years of dedicated Vipassana meditation and I am way too lazy for that sort of mental work!!!

Still....I'm happy enough with my farang excistence in the here and now even though I know fully well these ravished female Thai faces will follow my through Morpheus' realm for the remainder of my time on this male controled world.

I know fully well - given the dough necesary to finance this sexual addiction - I'll keep coming to Asia, back to this Male Paradise called Pattaya for as long as my physical health will allow, maybe even settle down here for real, say three to six months a year would be just fine.

No comments: