Monday, March 9, 2009

An inexperienced young Hot Momma


Thailand, Pattaya.

It took me some time but I have by now completely given up trying to comprehent what my sexual escapades with these poor Isaan Hot Mommas will have on my Karma in the next couple of life cycles.
No more feeling guilty getting it off with the female members of the Isaan clan that populate the thousands of open-air bars, whorehouses, striptease joints, the discos in South Pattaya's Walking Street and the numerous Go-Go bars.

Instead I watch with exquisite pleasure how my stiff male member is moving in and out of Moon's mouth while she is sitting on my toilet and dripping wed from the shower she just had. We are in between shags and she is expertly preparing for Round Two.

Though she is only two years younger then me but at forty-two she still has got a lith and sexy body with no Big Tompui and small apple shaped titties and, as I have found out already, and extremely tight pussy.

Actually her vagina could easily compete in tightness with the Miss Isaphone's I had sex with last night and who was only twenty-three, inexperienced and HOT TO TROT, her female sex wed and producing sexual enticing smells that lingered in my room long after she was gone.

She was obviously new to the game, spoke hardly any english and was eager to please, an angel in bed and maybe my prize for sharing all these beers with her more experienced Asian sisters, my reward for giving them El Senyor Dinero for a necesary meal after having spent all their dough on alcohol and drugs and no farang for two days - no good for me, Hans. Me not have money now. Me hungry, please twenty Baht for Laos food, please, please, please."

If this young Isaphone Hot Momma in the making is not carefull shew might very well end up addicted to KING ALCOHOL and smoke Yaa-Baa too much, a couple of Leuk Kreung - half-caste - babies looked after by grand mamma while she is waiting for the next farang on a stone bench on pattaya's boulevard.

However, for now she is still a twenty-three year old inexperienced and innocent Thai lady full with dreams of a farang husband, living with him in a far away European country in a big house, LCD TV screen and washing machine - no more laundry done by hand - and a nanny for the Leuk Kreung baby boy.

No comments: