Thursday, March 12, 2009

Categorising the Pattaya's Hot Mammas

Thailand, Pattaya.

With my time nearly coming to an end here in this Thai beach resort where your malehood is being glorified by all these Hot Mommas, clicketyclack their high heels go while marching up and down the boulevard on an endless quest for farang, the inevitable handbag dangling from their hands, dressed in short mineshirts or or even shorter blue jeans shorts showing off hard bodied legs all the way to their bum.

I have to categorise the hot babes I take back to my room. Those like yesterday's 25 year old Gail with whom I had gentle sex taking my time to penetrade her soft and already wed to the touch snatch, making love to her for a full hour and more the way I make love to a farang girlfriend back home in ancient Europe.

The same way I made love to 44 year old Fohn whose big smile did me in. Despite her bandages arm - "me fell off motorbike taxi while mau, Hans" -, sweet and hot we got off together after which she straddled my face and demanded "make smoke me' Hans", which was an absolute delight.

Then there are those that come to my room, often late at night or early in the morning, a belly full with moonshine whiskey and a head in disarray because of too much Yaa-Baa which makes them horny to the touch, slippery wed in their underwear. On a hot and horny quest they come to my New Star Guesthouse room looking for a big monster farang prick to amuse themselves with all night - the Yaa-Baa makes it impossible for them to get to sleep, another side effect of this carzy drug apart from being "me horny too much, Hans".

These Yaa-Baa crazed Hot Mommas I shag as they come, horny and hard pushing my male farang member up and down their wed pussies while pinning their legs wide apart and down on the bed while their heads go left and right in an incontrolable frenzy, their nails scratching away at my sun tanned chest leaving deep bloody gashes. I turn them around doggy-fashion way taking them from behind while my hands push their shoulders into the matrass that screacks in protest, their faces burried in the pillows.

They try to fight me back straddling me and pushing my erect member up their behind, rubbing their clits back and forward on my belly hard, their long nails burried in my white farang thighs, their head trusted between their shoulders facing the ceiling as though they wanna see if my fan is still in working order.

When they get their cherished orgasm they leave me a physical wreck but still want more and while I lie their on my back covered in sweat and panting, feeling close to a fatal heart attack, they suck my still erect dick, our combined juices dripping down my shaft all the way down to my balls, and suck me hard and with no merci. I am not allowed to go limp "this my cock now, Hans".

These drunk and sex starved Hot Mommas are the ones I fuck like prostitutes!!!

No comments: