Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Drowning in an ocean of worries.


Thailand, Pattaya.

I'm in a slumber, in my half awake/half asleep state of mind which is hurting slightly because of the two 7 procent alcohol content Chang beer I consumed before retiring to my room for a well deserved night of sleep, with my dream world once again returning to the Thai concept of Karma...WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND as the Europeans might say.

And Karma there is in my life. These ten days I spend here in Big Party Palace Pattaya are full with luscious hot staeming and orgasmic self indulgence with my self-steem going into overdrive due no doubt to a female army of the Isaan sisterhood of Hot Mommas who share their lith hot bodies willingly in exchange for a couple of hours of physical sexercize.

My mind is hopping like a huge cockroach that accidently wander on an electric stove with the heat turned fully up.

The sorrows I feel in this nighttime dreamworld, my anxieties for my inmortal soul and the bitterness my next dozen or so life cycles will have to go through all becuase of my physical and mental addiction to these hard bodies Hot Mommas are drowning in an ocean of worries.

Knock knock knock it goes again on my door and that at 04.30 h. in the morning taking me out of my semi-awake/semi-asleep state of mind. I need no introduction to the identity of my nighttime visitor at the other side of my door....I know with absolute certainty it'll be Moon the lady I was with early afternoon....I have no doubt she has been drinking moonshine Thai whiskey all day...after all she left my room with a pussy full with my sperm and five hundert Thai baht in her purse.

I saw her late afternoon drunk out of her mind asleep on the boulevard dressed in the smelly T-shirt I gave her. I know for a fact she never bothered to pick up her laundry as she told me before leaving my room.

Maybe she made another five hundert baht shorttime with a farang just as hot and horny for her as I was...another five hundert baht for moonshine whiskey and maybe some Yaa-Baa.

I let her in together with the impregnated cloud of moonshine whiskey that hangs around her like some sort of death cloak - this crap does KILL them in the end you know - , a bit of hot sex might come in handy here to drive away these Karma invested nightmares and the slightly Chang induced headache that inhabites the inside of my farang skull.

No comments: