Friday, March 6, 2009

Karmic Influences in Pattaya

Pattaya.

Joy's face is betraying absolute pleasure while I slowly trust in and out of her soaking wed pussy, the wrinkles of her already late forties face slowly disappaer due to the multiple orgasmes that rock her body and make her whole petite female physique tremple under my hard male chest which she is kneading with her small hands, her long nails scratching deep into my flesh.

A few years ago when we first met and would find her waiting in front of my guesthouse around two o'clock in the morning so she could sleep in my room, we used to have these steamy sex sessions all night with her asking me whenever I had come "you want more?", not waiting for an answer but instead taking my still erect male member in her mouth and giving me head not bothering about the sperm and her own female juices that would still cover the scarlet red top of my penis.

Nowadays she has got a Austrian boyfriend so she can't affort to stay all night but a short time we easily turn into a two hour sex party gets us both choi choi dans la tete.
In between the physical action she tells me about the state of her Austrian's boyfriend's physical prowess,

"he have small penis, not like come up, he come quick, not like you!"

I don't think the poor sod would be very happy - choi choi, remember? - if he knew not only are we growing him little horns - or maybe BIG HORNS for that matter - but also is his beloved Asian Tilak telling her handsome younger farang lover on the side all his little secrets......!!!

After it is all over and I find myself back on the boulevard with an ice-cold Leo beer trying to recuperate, Miss Joy back to Mister-Small-Bestowed-Austria on the back of a twenty baht motorbike taxi that I paid for, do I meet Miss Guan who is busy collecting her nighttime amount of empty bottles drunk out of her head on moonshine whiskey and probably with a fair dose of Yaa-Baa down her throat.

While she is giving me the usual story of the "horrors" of having to sleep on the beach again, I realise that a year from now this could very well be Miss Joy's lot as well who is of Miss Guan's age and will therefore soon enough be out of business.

Farangs prefer their Hot Mommas young and unexperienced, right of the bus from Thailand's poor north, full with dreams and hope of marrying a young handsome farang from the West who will take them home and give them two or three mixed race babies.

I ponder on this subject of human misery and ill luck after Miss Guan has gone collecting more empty bottles and aluminium beer cans when suddenly she returns dragging a shruffy dirty looking lady along....

"I have good lady for you, Hans, only thirty five years old and horny for you".

She yells into my face....shit three times in a row, this poor Hot Momma is up to her eyeballs on Yaa-Baa, probably not much aware of the world around her anymore, bodily smells of a female body that hasn't seen a shower for weeks and clothes without a laundry job for way too long go up deep into my nostrils.

I leave them both in a genuine hurry wondering about the Karmic Influences of what I do, have been doing here in this Big Party Palce called Pattaya.

No comments: