Thursday, March 5, 2009

My younger sister in Thailand

Thailand, Pattaya.

Apparently Moo took a room in my guesthouse the day I arrived and then spent the whole night in the foyer while I was in my own room upstairs getting my brains fucked out my Miss Guan.

So what did Moo do their the whole night...?...waiting for a horny and drunk as a skunk farang coming back to the guesthouse after a night of fun down in one of the many Go-Go bars in Walking Street watching the girls perform life sex shows on the bar while working on his Happy Hour Chang beer getting uncomfortable in his pants and having all sorts of erotic fantasies in his farang head but unwilling to depart with the bar fee.

A bloke like that would certainly have been a good customer for her provided he didn't get talked into a short time by one of her Hot Momma colleages on the boulevard while staggering back home, his drunk brain feeling regret he was too greedy or maybe too shy to come up with the bar fee and have sex condom-consciously upstairs in onbe of the specially provided rooms of the Go-Go bar.

With all the beer in his gut and the alcohol doing a good job on his horny brains he would have been a good catch fore any lady on the boulevard, easy money to pay for the honey!!!

However, nothing of all that happened and poor Moo ended up waiting in the guesthouse's foyer waiting in vain for a treasured customer like that, no money in her pocket but an expensive room upstairs where her empty purse was desperately awaiting the farang's baht. A five hundert note baht would have done nicely!!!

Moo has been an old friend of quite some years so when I listened to her story yesterday morning on the boulevard, how she needed the money for the tooth ache that has been plaqueing her these last coule of weeks I promised her she could come over to my room for a shower and a nap.

Moo used to hang out with Josef, my old friend from Germany/Koln but since his untimely "demise" quite some years ago, I have sort of been helping out poor Moo with small amounts of baht and drinking beer together whenever I spend time in Pattaya, having come to consider her a good friend who always convides in me, chitchating about her live as a Hot Moma on the infamous boulevard of Pattaya.

Over the course of all these years I have come to feel a strange sort of brotherly love for her, the sort of protective love an older brother has for a younger sister which always makes me wonder whether or not sexual intercourse should stay out of the equation between her and me......

Needless to say a shower and a nap made her return later at night spending the whole night next to me on the matress snoring away peacefully wrapped in my "brotherly" arms.

No comments: