Thursday, January 12, 2012

Missionaries Of Ideoligical Madness

Pattaya, 13 jan. 2012.

Her name is Tui, hard bodied with firm boobs and huge niples sticking into the air like an invitation for sexual play, though sex in not ruling my senses right now...I am more interested using my newly bought pastel crayons while this rare beauty from the Isan is happily posing for me, telling me her life story while pushing her silicone filled breasts forward provocatively...

She claims to be from one of the dusty villages around Buriram, from humble origins and orphaned at the age of two or three, her exact birth year apperently misted in obscurity, abondoned by a elderly widowed aunt who was childless but decided that playing Mum to her deceased brother's daughter was not really her cup of Thai tea...the autorities then placed her in the care of a state orphanage in Buriram where she got a better eduaction than most of her female contemporaries up Thailand's poor north, her near perfect commant of the Queen's English betraying the truth of her story...

Frequent donations by the Mormon Missionaries Of Ideological Madness keeping the orphanage afloat and the kids hanging from the lips of sharply dressed American boys with fancy badges on creased white shirts that read Elder though most of them were still in their late teenage years, talking about the Book Of Mormon and the Love of their Mormon God...

I remember these Missionaries Of Ideolocical Madness, having seen them in the streets of Thirds World cities, though even in my beloved Amsterdam be it in lesser number, preaching and stalking among the poor  and undereducated, trying to win inmortal souls while being on a stupid crusade while the real Elders back home were busy marrying their younger sisters, taking the virginity in marital bliss of girls they themselves should deflower instead of doing a tour of religious duty in far away Asia, South- and Middle America or more afluent Europe...

My drawing is nearing completion, as is her life story, and I wonder if I should take advantage of my models offer of a free shorttime, after all her clothes are off already and though I will pay her three hundert Baht for the posing session she can still take my stupid artwork with her...    

No comments: