Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dead Hot Mommas

Pattaya, 10 Jan. 2012.

Her missing front tooth gives her a facial appaerance a bit of a loopy smile, a sort of loopy smile that reminds me of that volatile Laotian lady I met last year, the one we all called Madame Stoeptegel because of her darned hobby of hitting people over the head with that piece of pavement concrete she used to hide on the beach for just that purpose, though I am reasonably sure this particular lady is far from being in the possession of the capability of that sort of physical violence...I suspect she is into a shorttime, maybe three hundert Baht for Yaa Baa and a couple of bottles of Chang beer, judging from her thin emaciated body and shaded over eye balls both addiction run Amok inside her female mind...as a m,atter of fact I am sure I have met her before though the big gap in her dental work confuses me...

"You know Hans, Guan she died last month, too much whisky!"

Well. at least she does seem to know me which makes it reasonably certain I must know her too, now I just have to figure out who the hell is Guan...maybe an old model from times gone by, and if she was a model she probably was one of my bed partners too, though not necessarily so...was this sorry creature here in front of me another model from a communal past and therefore a probable sex mate?...If so, I must have been quite Mau, Khe Mau like the proverbial skunk, or maybe she was better looking then in these days of yonder, more flesh on her wasted body and still in the possession of that missing piece of dental work...

As for Miss Guan and her alcohol induced whisky death...there have been quite a few ladies of the Pattaya Boulevard prostitution scene called Guan in my life and I tend to forget names anyway, add names to the portraits in my sketchbooks most of whom are piled away either in carton boxes or lining the shelves in my house in Amsterdam...so no way to bring back memories but wait and see if my gray brain cells will bring Miss Guan's face back to me in Lord Morpheus realm some time sooner or later during this trip... maybe tonight when I close my eyes and drift off to an uncertain dream like state of beer induced slumber...

Last month Miss Loopy Smile told me, more or less around the same time that Scottish freak called The Sheriff passed away...shit, they might be living it up in the Heaven Of Drunks up yonder, maybe have a party with loads of free heavenly whisky piss - probably no currency in that celestial place after all, so Pas De Problem with L' Argent, be a it Thai Baht or the doomed Euro...I would almost get jealous here!!!

I wander off, down the Boulevard, still wondering about the identity of a dead Hot Momma called Miss Guan with Missing Front Tooth in hot pursuit, probably still hoping for that darned three hundert shorttime in my New Satr Guesthouse room...

Plenty of dead Hot Mommas in my life that is for sure!!!  

No comments: