Friday, January 20, 2012

Renard Le Fuchs and his anorexia affairs

Pattaya, 21 Jan. 2012.

My first cup of Nescafe coffee wakes me up slowly but more importantly brings me a bit of peace and tranquility in an otherwise hectic world surrounding me 24/7 in Big Party Place Pattaya, sitting here on one of the stone bences lining the boulevard and watching the Isan sisterhood of females trying hard to convince yawning Farang males making, a shorttime before breakfast is a real appetite affair, breaky will be all that more rewarding with empty b*lls...

Renard Le fuchs is doing his thing too...an emaciated anorexia patient of near legal age his latest victim with our friend El Zorro Holandes probably feeling like he is the proverbial chicken house, Poublet a-plenty for the Hunting Fox, the tiny starving looking type he would find hard to even see on telly on the latest fashion catwalks back in ancient Europe...small wonder the Man stays Pattaya 6 months a years!!!

If he knew I was watching the proceedings, the sleep still in my eyes notwithstanding, he would probably get an inmidiate heart attack, a personal assault on his chat-up lines where none is in order, everything Riap Roi the way the locals consider it...

Deep set paranoia another ailment Renard le Fuchs suffers from...I seem to remember doing his portrait once in my sketchbook while have a bit of a chit-chat some years back but our favourite Hunting Fox turned a vividly crimson in his Vossengezicht, making me fear an inmident brain tumor was setting in, an explanation to the local Thamnuat about The Death Of The Fox not really my cup of Dutch tea  for the price of a simple sketch, and anyway, our friend Der Fuchs showed the better part of valour ranning away with his tail - or maybe his overused manhood - between his legs...we never got back on speaking terms after that!!! 

Maybe better I finish my instant cup of Seven/11 Java and wander up to La Piazza Dei Delfini where overweight Italian pensionados start their day with ambulant sold expressos and a militia of the Isan sisterhood always willing to please their daily needs, strike whittish Maffiosi bellies that have grown considerably due to too much sitting around and eating Thai prepared Pizzas, Chang beer a good substitute to their home brewn Chanti...

No comments: