Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sentimental Judgement

Pattaya, 29 Jan.2012.

This bar is chaotic but once inside, attracted from outside by the good music, I was instantly dragged by the arms to a corner table, occupied by a group of scarcely dressed bar girls already in various states of intoxication, several big empty bottles of Mhekong, bags of ice spiiling melted water all over the table's surface and scores of empty Coca Cola bottles tell me all there is to know about my new lady drinking mates.

I order a big Mhekong bottle myself and am applaudecd by high shrieked female yells of excitement, maybe these ladies don't belong to this bar after all, thing could get interesting here!!!

Free lancers stuffed like spiders around this corner booth, their eyes Nit Noi yellow from Thai whisky intake, they throw back long black manes of hair while they  laugh at my silly jokes, one of them lifting her dress and showing me her livelyhood, her product of sale, another grapping my crotch and squealing with laughter at my bodily manhood reaction, another of them licking my earlob, leaving a hot trace of mhekong...

I try to imagine them being on their first night out with Phishao - older sister - pimping them the Mama-San way, the way that Patty was her own Nongshao...lying on the bed waiting for her first Farang customer, curled up naked under a cheap guesthouse sheet, a bit like when she was still in the womb just before birth, nervous and in a weird state of anticipation at the same time, arms wrapped around her breast, sexual passion having collapsed at the sight of her manof the night's big sweaty Tompui, probably feeling like a pig led on a robe to the slaughterhouse, subject to a certain terror eating away her Phii, looking for a womb to crawl back into and leave this world back to a fetus excistence...her Phishao meanwhile hitting it off with a Dutch Farang her own age, making up three years of abstinence while Little Sister is about to experience the worst trauma in her young life...

But who am I to pass sentimental judgement here surrounded by Mau free lancers who have overcome this trauma themselves a life time ago, their slender Asian Hot Momma bodies swelled with sexual arousal, their private parts wed in aticipation of the coming night, a night of hot and steaming passion with a Ting Tong Farang from the European Low countries...     

No comments: