Friday, January 6, 2012

Fire and fury in my life

                                          Amsterdam, 06 jan. 2012.

Only two days to go, less than 48 hours before my China Air departure for The Land Of The Smile, back to my second home and away from chilly Mokum, back to the easy life and back to Soi Honey-Inn, the New Star Guesthouse that has been my wintery hide-out for quite some years now...

Back to the Dutch Beach right across the Seven/11 - or was it 7/Eleven - where the Leo beer is rumoured to be in short supply due to the recent floods...

Back to these boring old Dutch pensionados that bore me shitless with their second hand stories about football and home-country politics...

Back to the fire and fury in my life, supplied free of charge but sometimes at deflateds and inflated prices by intoxicated Hot Mommas, maybe a bit of Yaa-Baa to give the Mau state of female local minds a bit of extra spike, also comes in handy to ball these fat bellied elderly s*x starved European males with slightly more wh*rishly appetite...

Plenty of material for my fucked-up blog stories and nubile bodies for my sketchbooks and acrylic paint...my room a gathering place for the members of the Isan sisterhood of street butterflies, cold alu cans of Leo, bottles of Mhekong whiskey and take-away Khao Pat Kung dragged up the stairs of my hotel...episodes of the original Star Trek series on my hunderd-twenty channel TV, captain Kirk still a hot item on the minds of undereducated Pattaya s*x workers...

Thank you, Thalaind, for getting me addicted to the Hong Kong Based Suzie Wong story!!!   

No comments: