Friday, July 30, 2010

Laura from Canada

Holland, Amsterdam,
30 July 2010.

This is Laura from Canada, Vancouver I saw in the infamous long line of foreign visitors to Amsterdam, waiting for the Jewish lady whose messy death came to touch the whole world years and years after her death, a horrible death caused by the germanic Nazi hordes who needed a scapegoat for their European conquests...Wir brauchen ja Lebensraum!!!

Well, anyway, I have decided to keep this entry a simple one instead of focusing of the normal dramatic harshness of life itself that seems to have to be so prevalent in my blog stories...so lets stick to the fact that Laura was dressed in cut-off blue jeans, a huge hat covering her bright red manes and a green-colered bikini top, totally unaware of the Anne Frank House dress code...

Being a dertermined streetseller with years of experience with the fickle Amsterdam summer weather I always carry a second shirt with me during my ambulant street activities which I offered to Laura while expaining the rules for enterring the most famous Achterhuis in the whole of Amsterdam...

A coffee invitation and eventually much more were my reward but apart from the coffee that part is private...lets suffice to say that Lord Buddha smiled benevolently on my kindness...

When you get to read this, Laura, hope you arrived back home in Vancouver and enjoyed your short time in Amsterdam...

No comments: