Monday, July 5, 2010

In need of true Jai Dee for relaxation

Holland, Amsterdam,

05 July 2010.

My games have become quite an obsession these last couple of sunny weeks having sold nearly 400 in a single month, a record I guess since I have the licence and keep track of my selling progress...

Needing a break I decided to give today a rest, feeling true Jai Dee for relaxation in need of a serious Piisao to talk to but lacking one in earnest...well, Mai Pen Rai, I still have the street and its many diversions to keep myself occupied, maybe a free soup at De Tweede Mijl, aka De Tweede Kwijl because of their tasteless and bland supermarket-supplied free food but at least a good opportunity to make some sketches in my sketchbook...

Choo-Wah that their habitues from the street leave me in peace, giving me the polite "hallo" and "Hoe gatt het ermee, Shiva?"...and even a stronger Choo-Wah that these cristian volunteers from the Dutch Hinterland, running the place, wanna convert me again to their cherished Lord Jesus, coming over for chats and and serious interest in my chaotic artwork...interest that somehow feels unreal, unsubsequent...more like an opening for their conversion sh*t...

Too bad for them I have an hang-over from last night and feel like being left alone with my sketchbook and bland tasting iron bowl of soup...

No comments: