Friday, July 9, 2010

Mental resorts to depart for

Holland, Amsterdam,
09 July 2010.

No way I can affort to sit in front of my telly and get Khee Mao and be taken over by these mental images of the past. No Hot Momma invading my Farang thinking causing major trauma to my gray brain cells when I saw her jumping to her death from a skytrain platform - was it Ashok Station? - a train filled with commuters plowing into her hapless body, killing her instantly, wiping away the dreams of a Isan lady, physical agony that only took a spit second and replaced years of mental turmoil, her body smashed to pieces, a crowd of passengers, including crazy me, watching the suicide of a disappointed Third World Lady of the Night...I presume the bar on Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza missed a employee that night...

No way I can affort to go out at night drinking myself semi-comatose on cheap Red Wine while looking for suitable lady backpackers willing to get to know a local lone male a bit more intimately, or else spending most of my night at the bar day dreaming, no night dreaming about that poor creature in Pattaya all these years ago, jumping down from a five star hotel roof...a red spot of bone and human bodily left-overs were all that was left of an erstwhile happy young rice-farmer's daughter from Loy-Et, a small yet another dusty hamlet up north in Thailand...

I don't even get the opportunity to transport my fucked-up mind back to that time when I was sitting on Pattaya's boulevard late at night surrounded by good looking young Asian women who where happily drinking the Chang beer I paid them from the nearby Seven/11 across the road, when one of them got the Kolder into her undereducated head and ran across the busy Beach Road, getting her legs pulverised by a speeding Songtheaw but leaving her mental processes in working order once she woke up several days later in Banglamung's hospital...I guess her dad up north in King Bhumipol's Asian Realm won't have been very happy with the hospital bills and a daughter in no condition to continue her work in Thailand's world famous sex industry...no more monthly checks for dad's naughty drinking binges with his mates...

Maybe it is a good thing my one-man Mandala business is keeping me so busy these hot and tropical days here in Amsterdam...I mean with mental resorts like these to depart for...

No comments: