Saturday, May 9, 2009

INEVITABLY NECESSARY!!!

Amsterdam,

Haaaa, after several windy and rainy days....finally there was the sun again, back to the best known toursit attraction in Amsterdam if not allk of Holland, cycling the short distance from my house in Amsterdam West to the Anne Frank House, my crappy old suitcase tied to the back of my equally shitty old and crappy bicycle holding my necessary stuff, my bisquit can full with Indian Games, my silverwire, my electricity wire...well I`m sure you get the idea.

I set up shop right opposite the infamously long queue outside, people waiting to get inside, up to two hours at sunny days. People asking me all sorts of questions...where are the best coffee shops, the pancake house, Dam Square, the marijuana museum or the tulip museum, take your pick.

Two ladies of indefinite age asking me how to get to the Red Light District..."you need a jo"ladie?"...spontaeous giggles but I tell them the way.

A still beautifull but bit older Javanese lady telling me she is married to a Dutch man having two daughters and the security people coming over telling me it is a quiet day though the queue is two hours waiting time long.

Sold 23 games today. There have been seasoins I would translate that in the number of Hot Mommas walking around on Pattaya`s infamous boulevard I could take back to my New Star Guesthouse in Soi Honer Inn for number one Bam-Bam... but then these days have gone beyond me, are left behind in a cloudy and hazy mental and physical past, somehow I still feel highly attracted to sex and partying but have come to accept it as.....

INEVITABLY NECESSARY despite the bodily and mentally dangers of it, STDs are rife in the world of Hot Thai Mommas and they have a irritable tendency to visit me in Lord Morpheus Kingdom, the dream world, blaming me for their own problems as seem to think I had nada to do with...just a plain old trade between man and woman. Man give woman money for sex, woman take of clothes, simple as that!!!

No comments: