Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lady Fortuna on my side.


Amsterdam during a rainy day.

Somehow I`ve this strong feeling that Lady Fortuna, the Goddess of good luck must be really on my side!!! What it is she likes about me, mister big stupid nutcase always getting myself drunk and stoned, never interested to get into a serious relationship, nor caring much about my social life, kicking friends, women, even my own family out of my life just like that, adios forever when you get too close to my emotional state of life, fuck off and leave me alone for I care!!!

Lady Fortuna is female and must therefore like me, maybe my unattainablity is what attracts her like all the other ladfies in my life, my good looks or maybe, most importantly of all, my horse dick which is always in trhe mood for some action!!!

Look at all the good luck that has befallen me since being back from my winter trip to Thailand... I found 50 Euro today lying in the street just like that, the second time that happened this month...just a few short weeks ago I found a very wed note of 50 Euro while making a short early morning walk on a rainy sunday morning.

Look at Miss Antonia from Aruba, rich and good looking, who keeps phoning me after we had sex the first time last month. Once was enough for me but she really wants more of that elusive thing called my male sexual organ telling me so on the phone though I did tell her I hate serious relationships, "lets get to your polace and fuck our brains out, goodbye in the morning and have a good life"' but no more and more....lots of guys would be jealous to the max...but me ....I shun it cherishing the memory of good sex and no more of it!!!

Maybe I should biuld up a harem and arrange them y date like the old rulers of Asian and Arabic kingdoms used to do...Yeah sound good to me.

As for now I will have to take another shower, brush my teeth and prepare myself for my sex date qwith Antonia d`Aruba, hot and steamy sex with me shagging her in all her orifices!!!

No comments: