Saturday, May 16, 2009

Giving up King Alcohol.


Amsterdam,

As usual when I drink it slowly gets to this notorious maximum state, the sort of state where I spend most of my days a home drinking cheap supermarket beer during the day while reading even cheaper pulp fiction western weeklies where the main hero is either shooting himself out of dangerous situations or else balling anything female within his sight - somehow I seem to indentify myself with that shithole!!! Jealousy setting in here I guess.

Drink Red Wine late at night after waking up from my alcohol induced slumbers when darkness has settled over Amsterdam and everybody with a real job is already in bed dreaming of sweet love-making or else fearing another day of slaving away for a ever more dominant boss at the office, five days a week to pay the rent, electricity and your cable TV.

At least I should consider myself lucky having to put up with Magriet the Lady-boss at the petting zoo only twice a week, and most weeks she doesn`t even bother to show up and I have the place to myself.

Back to my alcohol hobbies...maybe I should consider giving them up, save the money that now will stay in my ever fatter growing wallet for my winter trips to King Bhumipol`s Kingdom of the Smile, that farang male paradise where the ladies are always in the mood for number one Bam-Bam, a few hundert Baht for plain old sex with no strings attached, the panties go down, the legs apart waiting for yet another male farang penis, hot wed tongue kissing which is hard to get from a hooker in Amsterdam though their prices here are a hundert fold past these asked by their colleages in Southeast Asia.

An Asian lady of the night enjoying her job and the male farang member which is several times bigger as that of the avarage Thai bloke, too bad guys...learn to live with it...hehehe!!!

Anyway we were talking booze and considering giving up the rule of King Alcohol in my life...interesting concept but it will have to be another day maybe not having beer in my fridge but a bottle of Red Wine on top of it.

No comments: