Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My sex date with Antonia

Amsterdam,

Can`t say my little sex date with Antonia was a real success. Sort of I got in a nad out of her place within an hour eating her snatch while she was lying face down on her favorite chair groaning pleasurably while sticking her well formed ass into my face.

By the time I got a sore jaw my male member had grown to quite a proud erection so I moved around the chair to get some head before the Big Time Shagging started.

No real complains there tough soon after I started shagging her ass she wanted me to stop and eat her tasty wed snatch again turning around with me sitting on my knees with my head between her well formed tighs making smoke as the Thai Hot Mommas call it

By the time it was al over she told me she had to check on her internet banking acounts with me getting the message loud and clear "YOU HAVE DONE YOUR JOB TIME TO GO", fair enough, I did tell her last month in that bar down town where we first met that I hated serious relationships after all.....

As for the chair....I seem to remember that she told me last month that that particular chair was the only bit of furniture she took with her when she moved out of her last appartment, I presume the bloody chair holds a certain amount of similar memories for her!!!

No comments: