Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frustation at the animal farm for children


Amsterdam,

Seeing the question mark behind Bob`s name on the rooster this morning I knew I was in for a shitty ahead. There are days I seriously wonder why I even bother to do my volunteer job at the animal farm for children right around the corner from my house at the end of the Wester Park.

I mean....Sure, I like to make a difference, mean something for the society I live in, do my part for the neighborhood I call my home, pay back the city for a near life time of social welfare. No sweat there....the smiles and excited screaming of little children, the happy faces of their mothers are pay back enough the way I see it.....

The problem is the ever over-dominant lady-boss in charge of ther farm, interfering with my work in a number one IRRITATING sort of way, always wanting to be in the centre ofd attention, paranoid to the extreme about what people, her volunteers, might say about her behind her back.

Trying to ignore my frustrations, my first negative emotional feelings of such a brand new day, the first rays of sun promising a nice spring day in full progress, I phone Miss Construction Lesbian Domina numero Uno telling her of Bob`s apperent absence knowing fully well she will be over around Nine o`clock when coffee is ready, when I have fed the farm`s animals, knowing fully well she`ll ruin my good early morning mood interfering with my work.

Sh*t three times in a row...she herself put me in charge of these two mornings a week, giving me the responsibilty of the day`s happenings - no problems there when she is at home doing the imagenary 6 hours of administartion, too fucking lazy to clean stables, shovel manure, put up with hard work.

Sigh, sigh, sigh and another sigh...well, at least I will be able to go over to the Anee Frank House and make some money for my next trip to Thailand this coming winter, sell my games and joke with my customers.

Damn that crazy frustation-rife lesbian construction type to hell itself for reuining my good mood!!!

No comments: