Sunday, December 1, 2013

The way it should be but ain't anymore

I am trying to cling to the brink of unconsciousness, nobody's head resting on the pillow beside me, unsuccessfull in the art of chatting up foreign tourists in one of the many pick-up joints downtown, in the notorious Red Light District of good old Mokum...shit, I am getting old...my eyes following a dream I am unwilling to let go, back to my younger years where charm and charisma were second nature to me, when I was freed of any kind of deception, when life was easy and secure, my tongue smooth as a bob sleigh parcours, running with the flow and ending up all that often late at night on the home in the dark streets of my beloved Mokum with another international conquest on the back of my crappy old bicycle...the way it should be but ain't anymore...

CNN telling me about civil war in the making once more in my number two home, Holy Thailand where I will soon be, Song Dhuan to go though, ticket in the pocket yesterday with a departure date set but Pas De Retour as yet...

Maybe once again running with crowds in a nowhere destination, running senselessly as seems to be the rule of Ma Vie, no idea what time it is, time is irrelevant, shoes all over the place but no time to take them off...

Yeah I am getting old indeed!!!

No comments: