Thursday, December 19, 2013

Suicidal tendencies

If I had suicidal tendencies I could and probably would be dead at twelve, chocked to death in between eating binges, drinking high alcohol content but dirt cheap liquor untill I quite literally sag together like some over-ripe piece of rotting fruit, a rope around the proverbial neck seems more like a uncomfortable but quick enough way to go and leave this earthly realm of tears, maybe put my nutcase head town a bowl of cold water and wait till it is all over though rumour has it nobody has ever accomplished that, throwing oneself in front of a high speed train seems a bit of an overdone kill and bloody fort those that have to cleas up the mess, try to imagine the trauma you bestow upon the engine-driver, never mind jumping off a highrise building, same effect and same trauma for those that hose the street afterwards ...

But then I have Pas De suicidal tendencies, as a matter of fact I have just been given my street licence again, 46,50 in stupid Euros will ensure another crazy summer in the Amsterdam streets, another summer of selling my treasured and highly profitable Mandala games...

Anna Frank House, here I come though Thailand will be first on my list, less then seven weeks to go untill departure.

The drawing I did while waiting for my turn to pay.
   

No comments: