Thursday, December 12, 2013

About old men and crayons

 Working with old crayons I found among all the shit that is hanging around my house, a bit like a bunch of old men on scoot mobiles hanging around some place of the city, the railway station or maybe the public square, coming back every day and bragging about their earlier lives when they were still young and not all that innocent...

Maybe finally time to start on that bottle of Vino Tinto waiting patiently for me in my little old fridge, hoping for divine inspiration and a stop to all that crazy nutcase thinking inside my gray brain mass...after all this looks like shit in the making, maybe the animal shit back at the petting zoo where, once again I was slaving away today doing my neighborhoodly thing and highly necessary Karma improvement


No comments: