Friday, December 27, 2013

A heavy tropical storm of halucinogenic torment

Crazy thoughts come and go, visions from the past flashing through my half drunk mind, the Appie Heyn Landerbrau which comes at 49 cent for a half liter alu can is playing havoc on my gray brain mass, the revenge of the alcoholic Kraut nerds, cheap but unescapable...

People arriving and departing, a fluid situation where everything is up for graps with a vast population who find themselves homeless in the most upper part of my body, wading knee deep through the alcoholic haze that rules my semi-conscious brain patterns, wed rags scuttling through dirty high alcohol sewer water, walking like zombies without direction or purpose, only visiting me to make my trails and jubilation even worse as usual, their first impressions of my nutcase excistence formed on the ride in from the imaginary mental airport...

As usual I try to find solace in freaking around with my jars of acrylic paint, hoping against better judgement the heavy tropical storm of halucinogenic torment will turn into a slight drizzle...

Maybe I should hit the bars downtown again tonight, experience another bribe of black nylon stockings... 

No comments: