Friday, December 13, 2013

Naomi, girlfriend, lover girl or model

Though her face looks dented and scared by the usual grief and despair, the trails and jubilations life seems to serve up as a daily fare, I still recognise her instantly, smiling inwardly at the fun we used to have together drinking Thai Leo beer and locally brewed moonshine whisky back in the days when life was good and we both were young, back in that already then overpopulated Thai capital where the daily dose of air polution your lungs have to put up with equals that of several packs of Marlboro, her favorite brand I seem to rermember and yes the red colored pack of lung destroyers next to her on the wooden table betrays me it most likely still is...

I am not all that charmed by the bunch of drak skinned over muscled wild mules sitting around her and eyeing me suspiciously, obviously aware of my direct interest in their female table companion...I am reasonably sure I won't be their object of compassion if I expand my influence and physical control I used to have over her all these years ago during our brief but super hot romantic stint in the Kingdom of the Thais, meeting up again in good old Mokum that co-incidentally was our mutual base and daily life excistence away from the Asian backpack days...pretty sure as a matter of fact I will be on their shitlist...

I could never figure out who was who or what was what in these days of steamy encounters, was she my girlfriend, my lover girl or plainly another model I just happened to share my old sheets with...eventually I was relieved of duties, out of her lover boy's job, just another male who passed through her sensual life, having done a pretty good job but Adios and goodbey, Doei Doei and Schüss, time for the next bloke around...

I drink my glass of Red Wine straight down while remembering our mutual days of yore, my manhood crutching against the frabric of my freshly washed blue jeans, plenty of memories and practice there too...

I guess I will walk home alone again tonight but I am sure my dreams will be fibrant and alife this night...

No comments: