Friday, November 29, 2013

Dirty hands and stained pants

 Early morning in a rainy Amsterdam with loads of activities outdoor,plenty of duties to take care of, something like paying bills at the bank though I fear that as usual they will try to convince me that Internet banking is divine and holy, something we the human race have copied from the Gods and therefore we should all join and be happy, no more person to person contact but just a click of the mouse and bills are paid...no way these world wide crises responsible crap bankers will take no for an answer...
 Have to hit the travel agency for my next ticket to King Bhumipol's Asian realm of Buddhist Nirvana but the idea of spending big cash on sun and relaxation cycling through rainy and miserable Mokum, having to bear the shitty moods of fellow citizens...somehow it seems a controversy of sorts...a bad omen not to be taken lightly...

Staying in the house and get my hands dirty, my clothes stained with my paint seems so much more attractive...   















No comments: