Saturday, November 23, 2013

the alluring mirages of the male world

There is no sexual arousal when I do my nude female drawings, just quick sketches of the female body, maybe trying to pass the time, or else doing my utmost to improve my studid drawing hobby, not even mentally undressing my female fellow travellers on this slow train from Utrecht to Amsterdam, do have to admit some of them...well, I wouldn't mind seeing them in their Eva costume, under more private circumstances that is...

Maybe just trying to escape my real dream world...kachuck, kachuck...the monotous sound of the train's metal wheels leaving me stranded in false reality otherwise...

It is not skill or cunning nor talent, maybe just pure undeserved luck that has played this hobby into my life and hands, into the reality that has never been any reality at all...

Drawing the female figure is like a dream in itself, an alluring mirage of the treasures of the male world.




 

No comments: