Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The cliff of abstraction

The sort of stuff where I feel like I am hitting the Cliff Of Abstraction again, not even sure where my inpiration comes from sitting here alone in the house which doubles as my studio, my Atelier or whatever you might like to call it, my body exhausted from my volunteer job at the neighborhood's petting zoo...yeah, yeah I know, hard work and Pas D'Argent but whatever, it is my over damaged Karmna that counts, right...

My head full with stories of the Lonely Planet's guide on Thailand, plenty of photos downloaded from the Sacred Internet, trying hard to prepare myself , mentally at least, for my next trip to south-east Asia, trekking along the Thai/Burmese border and wanting to visit the hilltribe villages, maybe the numerous Karen refugee camps..

The Cliff Of Abstraction or else the faces of hilltribe people...wherever my inspiration comes..from hope you enjoy the colorful freakish stuff coming out of my paint stained hands today.

No comments: