Friday, March 1, 2013

Rumours in Pattaya

Pattaya, 01 March 2013.

Rumour has it another bunch of oversized Jumbos landed at Suvarnibhumi Airport last night bringing in yet again several thousand tourists, the majority of them single men whose sole intention upon clearing customs was getting to Pattaya fast and furious...getting laid even faster and more furiously...

The girls late at night look like they have picked up on the rumour too wearing skimpy blouses that look like they will open at the slightest tug and reveal braless small Isaan boobies, the ultrs short cut-off blue jeans variety at sale by the thousands at the local market and very popular by the beach ladies, business is blooming wearing these or so they tell while sipping from their alu cans of Leo beer, thanks be to Lord Buddha Buddha Day is well and truely over and we can all indulge in the art of alcohol consumption again which is off on Buddha day, in case you were unaware of this little bit of typical Thai culture...

My "open air brothel upbringing", going back twenty-five years here in this so-called male Sodom and Gomorra kingdom, has made me abnormally sensitive to the moods and tribulations of these female members of the Isaan clan of Hot Mommas, any breach of beach etiquette instantly picked up by my intoxicated gray Farang brain cells, I am feeling bewitched watching the proceedings of the after midnight Pattaya beach shuffle, a moving jungle of sex trade is constantly and rapidly evolving in front of my Low Countries blue shiners while I drink my habitual Ancha beer...

My retinas being assaulted by a a forest of Homo Sapiens either keen on making the THB or even keener getting rid of it, there are no openings in this fast wall of humans exploiting the art of paid sex, one way or another, no bottlenecks of escape...

Inexplicably the member of this game, whether they are male or female or belonging to the "ubiqitous" third gender, behave like old lovers, delighted to have come across each other again after what looks to Pauvre Moi like years of forced abstinence...

Like I said I feel like bewitched, unable to return to my New Star room despite the late hour and high intoxicated level of my bloodstream!!!  

No comments: