Saturday, March 30, 2013

Energies of broken lives

Amsterdam, 30 March 2013.

The energies of the broken lives of Pattaya's night time beach ladies is hitting me hard and with a vengance, waking up in sweat and unaware of where and who, sheets ready for the dryer and my head in need of a bunch of red wine though one thirty in the morning is hardly the time to leave the house and face the harsh and freezing streets of good old Mokum...

Leidseplein full with people despite the advanced hour, typical Amsterdam brown bars spilling them into the streets by the sackfull, locals and tourists alike just as much in need of entertainment and nighttime company as yours truely...

Pauvre Moi running into a construction type female that looks like a Thai Kathoey that should never have fancied the operation, bony limps and huge hands with black nail polish, the sort of face that looks like it has been moulded in a concrete mall, wanting to know if I fancy another glass of wine...

A gipsy woman with a polaroid camar wanting to know if I like to get my photo taken, never had my photo taken in the not so charming company of a female construction worker who looks like she is considering having me for breakfast but friendly enough to pay for my wine and the photo which quickly finds its way into her purse - am I gonna find myself back on her Facebook page...maybe under the caption "my stud in Amsterdam', "Cafe con Leche and a Dutch cheese sandwich afterwards"...and more of the same shiut???

Somehow I feel like I am up against her biological preferences though the slutty things she wispers into my ear leave very little to the imagination...

Maybe I should return home alone on my rusty old bike and face the energy of these alcohol and Yaa baa addicted poor wreches of the Pattaya night t

ime Beach Road....  

No comments: