Monday, March 18, 2013

Back at the Suzie Wong Go-Go Bar in Soi Cowboy

Early evening but well past the time where hard working office stiffs hurry home to air-conditioned condos, though traffic is still the typical Bangkok nightmare and I, once again, have decided to risk my balls and very life on the back of a motorbike taxi, on my way back to this decadent Go-Go Bar in Soi Cowboy called the Suzie Wong, frequented by sex-starved expats who are looking for the underbelly of life after a whole day of enslaved time for the boss, maybe looking to barfine one of these Bangkok angels dressed in G-strings and high platform heels...

There is a certain attraction in decadent behavior, charm in things that are low, I believe while I pay my taxi nutter, eighty THB though the Eau De Traffic comes for free as well as the massage for my balls on the pockmarket Bangkok roads...

Seeming degradation on high heels and G-strings greet me, the habitual bottle of Mhekong whiskey on my very personal table, a puddle of water surrounding the bucket of ice and a plate with boiled rice with fishhead - I really have to get it across to these rice farmers' daughters turned wh*res that fishhead is not on my menu nor is fried cockroach for that matter, but what the heck it is, after all, the gesture that counts...

Miss "Peliot" from last night - remember her dear visitor to my blog? - joining me at my table, not so sure any more about the letter I wrote her last night but telling me she had her heart broken so may times by Farangs, Dutch, German and English alike, all promising to marry her, take her back to Farang Land but they only Paag Waaned her, so May Pen Rai, maybe one more letter for Mister Danish Hubby twenty years her senior and stay with you tonight because being on her "Peliot" it seems unlikely some "handsome" Farang will barfine her...

fair enough I guess!!!

No comments: