Monday, March 25, 2013

My Walks Of Chaos.

Amsterdam, 25 March 2013.

A goofy stupid mutt seems unconscious of the Dutch "spring" cold, entertaining himself the way dogs only can by running around in circles chasing his own tail, making me realise the stupidity of dogs has never ceased to amaze me...actually the first thing I see upon walking out of the Amsterdam Central railway station after Song Dhuan - two months - in a tropical paradise for unattached European males...

My other senses are under attack as well with my nostrils being invaded again by the strong and obnoxious smells coming out of the Haarlemmerstraat located coffee shops, Mary Jane still the number one attractions for many young backpackers visiting my cherished Amsterdam, or good old Mokum as I personally always refer to this old city...

My nerve ends under the stinging attacks of King Winter, goodbye and Adios to the sunny Thai sun that carressed by unexposed skin while most of my country fellows were getting their balls and fannies freezing to a bitter crisp useless body parts...

I was pusuing my shallow desires in that Sodom and Gomorra for Caucasian males while good old  Mokum and its population were trying to cope with yet another Euro crisis and a cold winter, saving on the gas bill wrapped in heavy clothing in front of the telly every night after slaving away in boring offices all day for dominant bosses and seeing talking heads on the screen informing them about devaluation and financial sacrifices in order to maintain collapsingn banks and a out of hand bonus culture for Armani clad legal criminals...

Yaeh, reality is hitting me hard only hours after my unnecessary return to my native soil...I am no longer a fictional character trying to define the line between fantasy and reality, living it up in the Land Of Smiles with a great but cheap culinary tradition, cold Archa and a loving local ladyfriend, thinking that the truth of life is too complicated for Pauvre Moi, a web of deception that while walking back home through the cold and harsh streets of my home town are slowly unravelling, leading me head first back into my walks of chaos


No comments: