Saturday, March 9, 2013

Submissive Asian women...

Pattaya, 09 March. 2013.

She emerges from the bathroom surrounded by a cloud of steam making me wonder how she always manages to produce hot water from my cold-only shower head, my pinkish towel, was that the result of my washing machine back in Amsterdam playing a little joke on me or me stupidly forgetting the old brightly red colored fietsdienst blazer still inside it, wrapped around her, her seductive gaze never leaving me when she moves for the bed, my spoiled towel carelessly unwrapped, revealing a typical MILF body, slight sugar belly and though being at forty-five years of age and delivered and nursed two sons into this nutcase world, still firm breasts with semi-erect nipples betraying the fun she must be having once again posing for me in her Eva costume...

My New Star room a mess with all the new garments she bought for me on the Pattaya friday market, strewn around at random, blue shorts for our daily excurtions to Jomtien Beach, singlets that scream Leo Beer at the world, not my favorite beer in Thailand but I have little choice to drink it now, new blue jeans and Thai produced underwear that she finds sexy...

Sly smiles while she changes positions every so often while my fingers holding my colored markers go like crazed lightning across the pages of my sketchbook, stretching across the bed, draping first her right arm and then her left arm under her boobies, cupping them with her hands, folding one knee in front of her, her inhibitions (if ever she had them) drop quicker as that pinkish towel, having the curves of a real MIlf and my approving smiles emboldening her even further into taking more and more sexual poses and postures...

My pulse is quickening with her exhibition intensifying, her poses getting more suggestive, her demeanor changing to match, her slender fingers pulling at the new boxershorts she bought me today...it is obvious what she wants and it ain't posing no more!!!

Submissive Asian women....definitely not Miss Endu... 

     

No comments: