Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thrown back to soccer stone time

                                              Amsterdam, 14 june 2012.

At night back at my apartment after a mad cycle trip back from the house of a friend, a 12 % Kasteel beer down my throat, exasperated by the flow of cycle traffic, realising I am most probably not the only Amsterdam citized who has watched the debacle of the Dutch soccer team, oranged clad Dutch warriors against the black and white clad Angstgegner of German origin throwing us back to soccer stone time, no way we will make it to the next phase of the European soccer championship this time around...

Should get ready for bed, early time up tomorrow, hard work at the petting zoo awaiting me, but no...exasperation is still in full swing, taking over all my mental control and capabilities...so I take a spraycan - no matter what color - and add DEAD to the painting I made of Antonia last week...

At night back at my apartment where I have been amazed at her enthusiasm and seemingly unquesable thirst for the Adults-Only game, having lost count of the numerous sessions of physical pleasures we have shared, playfull manual and oral stimulations we shared with each other, never wasting any time but ripping off uncomfortable clothes, her purse on the table, naked among a pile of clothes, panting and sweating on my bed, a half empty bottle of Appie Heyn table wine, needless to mention color red, waiting for further consumption...

But no...nothing of that will happen again when she sees what I have done to her painting, raping and mutilation of what is basically my own artwork but in the process of making it she got to consider it her personal possession...

1 comment:

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Oh my, i can imagine.....

Ga je wel kijken vanavond?