Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My payroll Desperado customers

                                     Amsterdam, 20 June 2012.

With a nice summer sun once again shining over my beloved Mokum, I find myself back in front of the Numero Uno tourist spot in Amsterdam, the Anne Frank House selling my funny handmade games to people of all nationalities, Americans fascinated by my GATOR cap - a free gift from a Cuban customer presiding in Fort Lauterdale, Florida - Japanese families nervously approaching me, dragged to my little street shop by their exited progeny, Spanish speaking Ecuadorians with no English in the South-American heads - No Problemo as Arnie would say - Italians who have conveniently forgotten the bad economic state of their Maffia ruled native European boot, Greek tourists who have wisely moved their doomed Euros to unknown Swiss bank accounts...

Rowdy English school children on an educational visit to Holland's capital, or maybe a group of Turkish German speaking muslimas shyly wanting to know what I am selling, Wie Geht Das Dann?,...

Pictures aplenty with everybody promising me to mail them rather sooner then later...

When I fianlly get home, plenty of dough in my pocket but not so many games anymore, dusty from the street and mentally exhausted from all the tourist questions I had to answer in a multitute of languages, I find my Yahoo inbox full to overflow with mails...some of these pics here in this blogstory.     

No comments: