Saturday, June 16, 2012

Terminated with extreme prejudice

                                     Amsterdam, 16 June 2012.

I have got to admit, he does look quiete pleased here the old man, sitting there surrounded by two grand daughters, one of which is mine - the one on the right you know - and he never knew about untill recently....

two and a half decades of Pas De Contact, never could be bother to answer serious attempts of make up and hug, living in the Dutch capital, far away from my native soil in the south of Holland, contact with a "loving" family terminated with extreme prejudice...

Struggling with feelings that aren't the nobelest when my sister send me a friendship request on Facebook, trying again against all odds, ugly relations fighting inside my Farang mind while I was once again living it up in that southeast Asian paradise for Farang males and shelter of hope for a better life for impoverished undereducated Thai Hot Mommas, called  Pattaya... 
My sister on the right and my old ladyfriend Amanda on the left...

Enough personal shit here, think about it what you want!!!

1 comment:

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Allebei mijn ouders zijn lang geleden al gestorven. Ik mis mijn moeder nog steeds. Ik had geen goede relatie met mijn vader, maar toen mijn 2 zoontjes waren geboren kon ik het niet over mijn hart verkrijgen hem totaal te negeren en ik vergaf hem, mijn jeugd enz... (lang verhaal) Het was trouwens helend voor me, want mijn zoontjes keken zonder vooroordeel naar hem en hij was een lieve opa.
Mooie foto van je vader en zijn 2 kleindochters, misschien brengt het je ook wel rust.
Liefs van Monica