Monday, June 4, 2012

Guilty without a reasonable doubt

                                    Amsterdam, 04 June 2012.

In between the showers of heavenly piss harrassing my beloved good old Mokum, I manage a quick sortie to the Anne Frank House today, not much hope of making big money but then what can I do but try to gather the rent, a miserable doomed Euro at a time, but then even a miserable doomed Euro is better as the proverably Nada...

Mister Ben from the nearby city of Leiden, the first human being stopping by, drenched to the bone with that heavenly piss that threatens the Amsterdam streets one more time in short moments, mister Ben who desperately wants to know where is the gay monument, not much interested to join the Anne Frank queue of soaked would-be visitors trying in vain to protect themselves against the urine of the Gods, the other wrarth of these devine beings blowing underneath there newly boughts umbrellas whose cover shows the colors of my city, black, white and red, three crosses embedded in a red and black background, bought in one of the Westermark square souvernir shops...shit, they do better business then me with their darned umbrellas...

Mister Ben from Leiden who after a short of time of pensive thinking is willing to pose for me, wants to know about these funny looking games, buying four for twelve miserable doomed Euros, money for food a cheap bottle of Mooi Kaap, red wine, nothing left over for the rent...

But then who cares...back home, the home that will be threatened with eviction soon though my savings will help me out I guess, my old ladyfriend Antonia is waiting, always willing to pose for me and brightening up my lonely evenings every so often, who always tells me she knows what I want...I guess I am guilty without a reasonable doubt!!!

  

No comments: