Monday, May 21, 2012

Painting Kerry in my house

                                                Amsterdam, 21 May 2012.

I am back in the trance, back in my little one-man Buddhist prayer cell painting Kerry from a sketch I made earlier in my scrapbook, when she enters the back room of my house, my Atelier, the place where I sleep but also partake in my most cherished hobbies, working out like my daily push-ups and sit-ups, where I wrestle with my emotions which are mostly centred around the opposite sex....typical male chauvinistic perceptions that slowly alter with the passing of years, for the good I might hope...but also where I paint most evenings when I am alone and in in my trance...

"Are you in your trance now, Hans?" this dark skinned beauty from The Congo wants to know, my latest couchsurfer who has been sharing my house with me, taking me out to the Kam Yin for a great Nasi Special Pork, drinks downtown in Cafe De Wildeman, watching the latest European soccer champion game "Bayern München contra Chelsea" together with Paul, the two of them nice and cosy together on my couch I guess...

No comments: