Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sofia from Taiwan

                                              Amsterdam, 05 May 2012.

This beauty lady is Sofia from Taiwan whom I met at the Anne Frank House last week.

Though our contact didn't exactly start with a kiss it still felt like love at first sight though I have to admit I am a hopeless romantic when the ladies are concerned, nothing new in that department if you have been following my blog for some time...

Anyway back to beautifull Sofia who ran by my little street shop on her way Buddha only knows where but with me calling after her "Hey where is this cute lady running off to?"...

I guess that did the trick with her back in the notoriously endless long queue outside Mokum's number one tourist attraction, eyeing me with obvious romantic interest in her Asian shiners...needless to say I invited her over showing off my sketchbook with this pic as a result and if it wasn't for the fact that I had this other beautifull lady, Agata from Poland, one of my couchsurfers, staying at my place I would have gladly invited her to spend some days at my chaotic house in Amsterdam West...

No comments: