Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Agata and her Double Entendre

                                      Amsterdam, 08 May 2012.

I feel like the world is utterly insane, a bit like the waste product of a God. Or maybe the Gods are amusing themselves making live difficult for us mere mortal human beings, fustrating my life as a semi-professional street seller with lots of rain, no way I can go to the Anne Frank House and make plenty of dough for my next trip, just watch TV and see how European politicians making a even bigger mess of my financial situation. economising is the big word in the holy Euro zone though they themselves still enjoy the high income status...

Reaching 50 years of age and seriously realising I am slowly but most definitely becoming an old fuck now with health problems creeping up to me rather sooner then later...

Maybe I should go back to freasking around with my jars of paint today, a good bottle of Red Wine, maybe a 6,50 Euro take-away from the Kam Yin, something like Khao Pat Gai, switch off my new big flatscreen TV and all the negativity it throws into my face, 239 Euros but all the world's misery comes free of charge, and return my attention to my more creative skills, paper and wooden boards filling them up with the naked beauties that swarm around inside my gray brain mass...

Maybe think about my latest couchsurfer, Agata from Poland who was always dry blowing her hair and putting up her make-up in the morning, telling me "putting up my make-up is like caressing mysel'", a Double Entendre I felt necessary to explain....language mistakes can sometimes be very amusing indeed!!! 

 

No comments: