Wednesday, May 23, 2012

two more beauties at the Anne Frank House

                                      Amsterdam, 23 May 2012.

"Pourqoui Toutes Les TĂȘtes De Femmes?", Emy from Paris wants to know while paging through my sketchbook...so I tell her "C'est Une Obsession M'Amour", the truth really is I consider myself a connaiseur on the field of femininity or so I like to think but she doesn't need to know that but at least I got her attention and her willingness to pose for this portrait...

Her little bit of world knowledge "La Vie Est Comment Le Cirque Main Plus Dure" I take for granted and just add to the sketch...

Nelly from the deep south of Holland, a place called Eindhoven, doesn't bother to tell me her world opinions, just patiently waiting for her portrait, not moving a inch though she did tell me she would pose for my love...whatever that is supposed to mean.

Maybe no games sold today sxitting here in front of the world famous Anne Frank House, sunny weather and all that, Pas D'Argent for a Kam Yin take-away but at least two more beauties for my sketchbook, the food money will have to come out of my savings I guess  

No comments: