Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Phom Yuu Thii Nai?

Pattaya, 14 March 2012.

I feel a bit like an alien anthropologist constantly on the move for new observations of the Thai way of life which in itself is pretty much impossible to comprehend for a humble stupid Farang like me...

I spend my time associating with people who tell me they are Jai dee, pure of heart, never mind they are in reality Hot Mommas who pester me for my room key, sleep in the day and drink themselves comatose on Siamsato all night, waiting for Farang idiots to either pay them more free Siamsato like me, or drag them home for the infamous but not so funny, but highly physically satisfactory - if you are lucky - Nong, Song, Saam Daeng though a purple one is of course more welcome - those not yet familiar with my chaotic blog stories should now leave this site, or remain quiet forever as all my other followers do.

My morality is in a serious regressive mode depite my continual efforts to hang around those so-called Pure Of Heart, it does not rub off on me but degerates my ethics even more, my moral development going downhill very fast...this is most definitely a harbinger of disasters yet to come...maybe my 50.000 THB 50 Kilogram TV will be carried down the stairs by a 40 KG lady of the night while I am busy boozing myself semi-comatose late at night on the beach surrounded by the female likewise....goodbye and Adios to the money I need for the return flight!!!

I am slowly getting old which is the source of humanity and in my case probably means I am getting less careful, so, yes, disaster is guaranteed, the necessary skills of being on my Qui Vive being driven from the more accessible regions of my mind, all the way down to the inner recesses of the so-called Medulla Oblongata, never to be retrieved again...

Endless rows of empty bottles of Chang, Leo and Siamsato being taken from my room every second day by the Mhe Baan ladies for deposit purposes, leaving my brain cells Nit Noi More useless with every passing Day...I stand incontinent to the pelotons of Hot Mommas who demand place to sleep, free Siamsato and Chang or Leo, a couple of hours of free telly time and a cold shower - no hot water available in my room on purpose -, an onrushing traffic of femininity passing through the door of my New Star guest house, making me wonder Phom Yuu Thii Nai? Where am I?  

No comments: