Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cor Toh Khap, Phom Phuen

Pattaya, 29 March 2012.

Though In the land of Siam the locals might retain a tolerant and non-judgemental attitute to the adults only game, still bonging someone else's wife is just as much out of order as in any strickt Muslim oriented dictatorship governed state...

Though the act of sex is always bubbling beneath the surface of human adult contact in this easy go happy asian kingdom, sex crimes like a Crime Pasionel is more like the order of the day as non-existent in this Happy Face Land of Lord Buddha...lose of face not to be taken lightly in King Bhumipol's Asian nation!!!

I realise the predicament I might be in late at night when I see the New Star handiman sitting on a motorbike outside - if you did you read my last blog entry, never published it ob FB fearing it might get me blocked for too much juicy detail but feel free to send me a private MS and I will return my blogger.com site where you can glorify in your most sexual fantasies, then surely you understand the jealousy plaqing his Thai mind, if you didn't read my latest blog story let it suffice to say I bonged his lady earlier in the morning - playing Mister Cool, something the Thais are masters of but obviously here off working hours to make sure his wife is not secretly returning to my room while he is supposed to be in the local pool hall boozing on Thai moonshine whisky while wife number one, or maybe his Miss Miranoi - one can never be sure of that being a Farang - is getting her adolescent sized pussy filled with whittish Farang semen for a second time today...

Cor Toh Khap, Phom Phuen but she never did tell me she was married, if she really ever was at all...maybe Mister New Star Handiman is just fancying her and trying to scare off the Farang competition hopefully unaware of that early morning ejaculation of mine, apart from the fact that in Thailand a word can have many meanings with the Thais a Double-Entendre really is a double meaning after all...lets hope it will stay that way...

Or else I might experiment a serious cross cultural communications breakdown here, the handicuff type of way I you get my drift!!!   

No comments: