Thursday, March 22, 2012

A different type of female

Pattaya, 22 March 2012.

I guess there will be no return to the Bench Of Drunk Milfs for me tonight, not with Miss Noi Waiing Papa Emiel politely, even courtesying him but probably secretly hoping our biweekly evening games of chess in front of the New Star will be over soon...I have a strong suspicion what is on her female mind for tonight, her one and only day off from her six twelve hours a night weekly shifts of Mhe Baan cleaning work at the Pattaya Festival...well, who can blame her female predatory drive for healthy sexual intercourse on her one day a week off???

With social security pretty much exempt from Thai society, unless of course, when you are a  high ranking Thai politician, police general or belong to the ruling military, in which case the Western concept of being on waiting money has been carefully copied, commercial sex is a normal enough way of making your daily cup of rice, though for my Mau lady friends on the aforementioned bench - it is located in front of the Seven/11 opposite Soi Sip-ett in case it has your fancy to experience the Trade the Khyber Pas way - the money goes to Siamsato, especially so when there is no Chai Dee Farang around like me paying these twenty-five THB bottles of liquid poison for them.

I just have to retain a tolerant and non-judgemental attitude to their profession and enjoy the merry making surrounded by drunk Hot Mommas, Pas De Problem Pour Pauvre Moi I would say...

But no, tonight my male duties are required elsewhere, another type of female who has another type of job but is equally interested in the intimate nature of my being, though not in the contends of my well stuffed wallet!!!

No comments: