Saturday, March 17, 2012

The King Of Errorism

Pattaya, 17 March 2012.

I am trying hard to comprehend the reality of my being, my very existence here in sin city Pattaya...but then the very word "reality" is hard to define to begin with, just a mental construct of my own doing, an inadequate vehicle to self consciousness...trying to clarify reality probably confounds the confusion and most likely will bring about the opposite of what I am trying so desperately to reach, multiplying the illusions inside my Farang skull...

I should probably be careful with the very drag my words really are, debasing the queen's English in the process of writing my fucked-up blog stories, all of my genuine followers falling over their proverbial feet wanting to hang me from the nearest streetlight pole, stretch my neck like that of a certain fallen dictator by the name of Saddam Houssein in Iraq, for the multible spelling errors and grammatical mistakes in the aforementioned Geschichte - that is stories in the Sauerkraut and Bratwurst lingo, you know -.

Maybe paint that streetlight pole brightly gold, place it right there on the Pattaya boulevard, my number one hang out place, with my rotting corpse picked at by the dignitaries of Lord Error himself, black raven and assorted carrion eaters, let my stupid bones bleach in the harsh Thai sun and all revel in the death of the King of Errorism, the Emperor of Spelling Mistakes, the Sultan of the Grammatical Incorrect...

Hail to Good Old Stevie and Dana the Righteous, all of you unwise and ametueristic idiots go down on your bloody knees and pay respect to the greatest authors of our time, forget their arrogance, they deserve to be cocky about their holier than God talent...HAIL,HAIL,HAIL!!!  

No comments: