Friday, March 23, 2012

Ein Dreier

Pattaya, 23 March 2012.

Men control the world but it are women who arrange human society...that is reality however disillusional it might seem...

I realize I am once more in uncharted Oriental dire straits being back on the bench of drunk Milfs trying hard, as always, to unravel the complexities of the female Thai mind - it is costing me enormous quantities of THB on free Siamsato for the ladies but whatever - going into areas of femininity that my intellect can not even begin to comprehend...I should seriously stop to get personally involved with these ladies who are well past their prime, at least as far as the Thais see it, it is a dangerous and needless pastime I can ill afford, like I said way too much free Siamsato supplied by my not so fat wallet anymore..the Seven/11 across busy Beach Road doing good business but me losing out big time here!!!

The two rowdy and already in the heaven of King Alcohol Germans I took along tonight, are less interested in the mental intricacies of Pattaya Hot Mommas of the more advanced age but let their pheromones do the talking....

The "Khyber Pass" speciality of these women got them into German overdrive when I told them about it, "Ein Dreier Ist Wass Wir Wollen" they told me before we set out down Soi Sip-ett with German expectancy going sky high...

My Bratwurst mates leave the introductions to me but also the Siamsato paying duties which seems a tiny Nit Noi bit unfair but I have no worries or regrets seeing Miss Mieo - aka Miss sandwich - appear, she is on the prowl, maybe a purple colored Thai banknote so much needed for her crazy obsession with these mind enhancing Ya Ba  pills and I guess My sauerkraut buddies deserve this nutty as a fruitcake Maedchen Fuer Ihr Dreier...  

No comments: