Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Miss Wai and her sorry existence

Pattaya, 06 Febr. 2012.

Rays of the early morning sun are penetrating the cracks in my New Star room curtain, stupid drunk exclamations outside betray me that the bunch of Norwegian alcoholics are still knocking down cheap cans of Leo beer in front of my guest house as they have been doing all day already, when I wake up to the persistent knocking on my door...I have plenty of experience discerning the female knuckles responsible for disturbing my well deserved sleep...not even wanna think about the staggering number of ladies all over the place paying me mid night visits, mostly in various states of intoxication...

The Gods of mankind's imagination having refused salvation and a room to Mau to the max Hot Mommas, the powers of darkness strongly enveloping them into its folds while they booze on Siam whisky, moonshine brews of high alcohol content or plain ans simple good old cheap kinds of Ceveza, half the world asleep while they other half is busy drinking themselves comatose...in the case of these Hot Mommas whose existence is obscured from the Gods who are oblivious to the evil consuming them, have no regard for their paralsying fears of empty wallets and Pas De Clientele, no h*rny Farang overweight males at seven o'clock in the morning who have conveniently forgotten to sign their monthly alimony checks and are on a quest of alternatively getting rid of the money...

Mss Wai is three quarters to the way of His heavenly Kingdom, nine big bottles of Siam whisky responsible for her mis night visit, kicking off her newly bought 159 THB platform shoes - didn't she leave the old ones in my dustbin during her latest Besuch? -

Despite her sorry state of Milf life she still has the unutterable scream for life making me wonder what it is in the human make-up that makes us prefer life over death, even a miserable Vida more wanted than the unknown uncertainty of the afterlife...

Right now, though, Miss Wai is totally unaware of my endless train of thoughts, collapsing on the bed fully clothed, no shower before the horizontal position is taken though the bodily smells emanating from her female body permaet my nostrils...

No comments: