Friday, December 9, 2011

Unhappy Lola

                                             Amsterdam, 08 Dec. 2011.

Not like Lola looks all that happy in this painting which makes me wonder wether or not I should consider that a compliment...I have, after all, just told her this is the last painting I will make of her and "no, you don't need to undress", "keep on the shirt and the blue jeans and don't forget to close the door downstairs on your way out"!!!

I have not yet forgotten all the crappy mails her ex-boyfriend has flooded my Yahoo in-box with this last week...I can understand some stupid Kutsmoesje  that he got my house phone number from the telephone guide...but my on-line yahoo address???

Adios Lola, thanks for your patience during our painting sessions these past couple of weeks, all the red wine you dragged along to my house, the Kam Yin take-away meals and especially for introducing me phone-like to that crazy Novio of yours...

No comments: