Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ghostly wanderings

Amsterdam, 03 Dec. 2011.

I am learning new Dutch swear words here though it is not like I am paying much heed to the drunk male raving at the other side of my house phone conection...today Lola's ex-boyfriend is really in full swing but I have decided to face the music, hear it all out, not interrupting his intoxicated jealous monoloque, his plans for my inminent future, bleak and bloody it will be, probably better I make a quick visit to my undertaker first thing tomorrow morning and get my - by then - mangled body sized up for a luxury coffin...

The black marker between my fingers moves rapidly across the page of my sketchbook, in my mind's eye I see a sexy young lady at the other side of the phone asking me politely if she can come over despite the late hour, some ladyfriend has told her about the beautifull colorfull portrait I did of her, "I want one too, sir"!!!

"Are you listening to me, you f*cking sh*thole"?, bringing me back to the here and now and reminding me of the Ghostly Wanderings at 03.30 h. in the morning by a possessive sorry example of the male human race, almost like making me feel guilty being male myself....maybe pay him some of his own medicine...

Telling him during a brief moment of silence how I f*cked Lola last week up her *ss because she was on her period..."come to think of it, maybe you should take a taxi downtown to the gay sauna behind Leidseplein, find yourself a well-bestowed black Surinam bloke and experience first hand what your beloved Lola felt when I did that to here",..."or else I will be quite happy to pay you a one-way ticket to New York, Ryker's Island is rumoured to crowdingly full with well-hung Afroamericans, very keen on white male *ss"...

The amount of bad mouthed threats followed is staggering, better I quit this crazy bull!!! Be Die Eule, Herr Der Weissheid as the german saying goes.

  

No comments: