Friday, December 16, 2011

Two Asian ladies from the Land Of Ozz, part two

                                        Amsterdam, 16 Dec. 2011.

The two Asian sisters I met last weekend In Cafe De Gaaper on the Prinsengracht, the saturday evening meet-up of the Amsterdam Couchsurfing Requests group of http://www.couchsurfing.org/, these two ladies of Vietnamese origin but were born and grew up in Melbourne in Down-Under, whose parents were boat refugees after the American/Vietcong conflict somewhere in the sixties of the last century..

These two young Asian beauties who told me they needed a place to crash before their flight back to the Land Of Ozz early next morning, who invited me for a pint of beer and had the patience to pose for a quick portrait in my sketchbook...

These two jewels for my eyes who explained they had actually read my profile on http://www.couchsurfing.org/, enjoyed my artwork I uploaded on that site and would love to pose for me once back home, making me feel proud hearing the way they upgraded my artwork to higher levels as I would ever have thought possible...

Wishfull thinking it was, once back in my seventy square meter two room old house in Amsterdam-West, a quick sorty to the nightshop on De Wittestraat for a much needed bottle of red wine, me asking them "okay ladies, please take of the clothes and start posing", ...

Wishfull thinking indeed, no the ladies had to get up real early, thanks for the free lodging and will leave you a possitive reference on http://www.couchsurfing.org...still/ waiting for that possitive reference and the posing session that never came around!!!

I did this acrylic portrait of them, a copy of the pen drawing in did in my sketchbook at Cafe De Gaaper...a double nude would have been all that much better!!!

No comments: